Smores Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 8 Oz. low-fat cream cheese
- 1 Cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup nonfat milk
- 1/3 Cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
How To Make Smores Cheesecake
- Mix the graham crackers and melted butter to make the crust. Then set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then melt the chocolate chips over a low heat. Then combine these two together slowly until evenly mixed. Set aside.
- Combine the marshmallows and milk in another saucepan. Then put them over low heat to melt together. Don’t let them stick at the bottom of the pan, so whisk occasionally.
- Assemble by putting the crust then the chocolate cheesecake, followed lastly by the marshmallow cream. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
thanks Poor Girl Eats Well